Get the Best Price on Prescription Drugs at Purdy Cost Less

Purdy Cost Less 253-857-7797Lowest Prices In The State! We Mail Prescriptions

Clients, Im going to let you in on a little secret that I have found. If you need Prescription Drugs the place that has the cheapest prices (about 90% of the time, or Costco the other 10%) is Purdy Cost Less in Gig Harbor. Don’t worry about driving all the way there…they can mail it to you anywhere in the USA.

They are a family owned pharmacy that pride’s itself in helping their clients get the BEST price for prescriptions. How do they do it? They run a very high volume of Rx, so they are able to keep prices low. Even if you are able to get prescriptions for the same price at your local pharmacy, I would strongly suggest that you go to them to help keep the cost low for everyone else!

For those clients of mine that are drug users (by Rx only of course) check them out.

www.costlesspurdy.com

Pharmacy: (253) 857-7797 oFax  (253) 857-7679

Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday – 9 AM – 7 PM
Saturday – 9 AM – 6 PM
Closed on Sundays

Below are our areas of expertise:

Gary Franke, MBA
Independent Broker
Achieve Alpha Insurance, LLC           
12507 Bel-Red Rd, Ste 103
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425) 802-2783
gary@achieve-alpha.com
www.achieve-alpha.com

Achieve Alpha